- Various bugs
- Accessibility improvements to Connect and Connections widget
- Visual polish
- The new Accounts and Trends widgets are now available at desktop resolutions.
- Selecting date ranges is now easier
- Refreshed versions of several widgets will be available in early September.
The new Accounts widget was released to clients on July 31. All previous functionality remains, with a few upgrades.
- User accounts are now featured in a list view and grouped by account type.
- Account Details now features easier-to-view transactions for a selected month.
- The Account History chart has been updated to show a summation of debits and credits instead of a balance. This shows spending and income trends more accurately.
- Users will now check a box to mark an account as a business account. This adds the “Business” tag to all transactions in that account.
The new Trends widget — which includes revised colors and styles — was released July 31.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from changing the minimum payment and APR fields for debt payoffs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from splitting transactions in increments smaller than a dollar.
- Users have a new preset tag — “Business” — for marking a transaction as business-related. Marking an account as business in the Accounts widget will add this tag to all transactions in that account.
- Fixed a bug that caused cash events to display one day after their actual date.
Connect and Connections
We made several accessibility improvements within these widgets.
- Organized content using heading tags wherever applicable
- Made several improvements for users that rely on screen readers and/or alternative input devices.
- Improved labeling on form elements.
Date range selectors
- Selecting large date ranges now requires fewer clicks. We’ve also added preset date ranges: “Year to Date” and “Last Year.”
In early September, we’ll be done with a refresh across all our widgets. They’ll have a better look and feel — as well as improvements in usability. This final transition will affect the following widgets:
- Master widget